We want you to be confident in your self-guided trip arrangements and fully aware of your payment, change, and cancellation options.
A deposit is required to secure your reservation; the amount is based on the total price of your trip. Final payment must be made in full 45 days prior to departure. An invoice requesting remaining payment is sent 60 days to departure.
|TOTAL TRIP COST||DEPOSIT|
|Up to $500||$300 + bike rental cost (if applicable)|
|$501-$1,500||$600 + bike rental cost (if applicable)|
|$1,501-$2,500||$800 + bike rental cost (if applicable)|
|$2,501-$3,500||$1,000 + bike rental cost (if applicable)|
|$3,501 and above||30% of trip cost + bike rental cost (if applicable)|
Reservations will be cancelled if final payment is not received by the due date and cancellation charges will apply.
Every effort has been made to produce pricing information accurately. We reserve the right to correct errors.
- AT RESERVATION – A deposit is collected at the time of your trip reservation.
- 60 DAYS prior to departure – You’ll receive an invoice for any remaining balance due.
- 45 DAYS prior to departure – Payment in full is due.
You can make changes to your trip (depending upon availability) up to the time of departure, but the following charges will apply. Ability to fulfill change requests is dependent upon vendor availability.
- UP TO 45 DAYS prior to departure – $25/person for any changes; plus any applicable vendor costs (If adding a service, for ex. Fallingwater tour, the change fee may be waived.)
- 45-15 DAYS prior to departure – $25/person for any activity changes; $75/person for changes to trip dates or transportation; plus any applicable vendor costs.
- 14-0 DAYS prior to departure – Availability of change and amount of fee determined on a case-by-case basis.
Cancellations and Refunds
Excepting the listed cancellation fees, all payments for travel services not provided to the traveler shall be refunded; this does not include any non-refundable charges. We realize that the majority of those who cancel do so out of necessity. Our fees reflect the cost administering a reservation and are not intended to be punitive in any way.
Applicable vendor fees – Some vendors charge a percentage of their cost upon cancellation, the amount often determined by how early the cancellation is made. Any non-refundable charges will be assessed if a trip is cancelled IN ADDITION to our cancellation fee outlined below.
- UP TO 90 DAYS prior to departure –15% of trip cost; plus any applicable vendor fees.
- 90-21 DAYS prior to departure – 30% of trip cost; plus any applicable vendor fees.
- Within 3 WEEKS of departure – 50% of trip cost; plus any applicable vendor fees.
Cancellations can be made at any time; if you must cancel your trip, you must do so in writing or via email. There is a fee for a trip cancellation plus non-refundable charges depending upon the time of cancellation. This fee reflects only our costs of administering a reservation, and is not intended to be punitive in any way. All payments for travel services not provided to the guest shall be refunded, not including cancellation fee and any non-refundable charges.
We realize the majority of those who cancel their reservations do so out of necessity.
*If your trip is cancelled due to COVID regulations or concerns around travel during a pandemic, refund may be offered as credit only.